Refurbish or Re-purpose High Profile On Willis
204 Willis Street Te Aro View map
Listing # 1537987Q1 Listed 24 Feb 2017
About this property
CBRE New Zealand is proud to present 204 Willis Street, Wellington Central for sale. The property comprises a five storey retail and office building constructed circa 1967, situated on the southern end of the Wellington CBD.
The location and positioning of 204 Willis Street offers great visibility for business profile and exposure. The property has a net lettable area of 2,291sqm with nine internal car parks. The building under went seismic strengthening in 2003 and has a seismic rating of 80% + NBS (New Building Standard). This is a great opportunity to acquire a strategic site with a holding income in a growth location and gives an investor the option to re-purpose or refurbish to add-value.
CBRE strongly recommends your early consideration of this outstanding investment opportunity.
* Potential to re-purpose (residential, boutique hotel or student accommodation)
* Add-value opportunity
* Seismic rating of 80% + NBS
* Central location (close proximity to SH1, Wellington CBD, Cuba Precinct, Courtenay Place and Victoria University)
* Holding income
* Nine on-site covered car parks
* Freehold tenure (each level is unit titled but the property will be sold as one parcel)
* Popular value range
* Good natural light at all levels
For Sale by Deadline Private Treaty closing Thursday 30th March 2017 at 4pm (unless sold prior).
| Predominant m2
| Include SAV
| Include GST
Commercial for Sale Investment Opportunities
- 526 m2 Land
- 2,520 m2 Floor
Similar Properties Nearby
- Unit 11, 81 Ghuznee Street
- 45-55 Courtenay Place & 45 Tory St
- 25 Courtenay Place
- 128 Tory Street
- Deadline Treaty