Tenanted Investment / Develop* / Occupy
155 Queen Street Auckland Central View map
Listing # 1500658 Listed 6 Dec 2016
About this property
Bayleys is delighted to present the sale of this Prime Investment/Development or Occupation opportunity.
- Current rental income approx. $150,000 per annum + GST
- Floor area approx. 631sqm (three units title) plus 2 car parks
- Economic heart of the Auckland metropolitan area
- Access to all transport modes (ferry, bus, train, taxi)
- 120 metres (approx.) from New World, 230 metres (approx.) from Countdown
- Professional neighbours - lawyers, accountants, brokers, insurance companies, doctors, institutes, banks and many others
Potentially it is possible to convert to residential apartments*.
Tenant - Kiwi Institute of Training & Education
New Tenant - New Zealand Institute of Studies
155 Queen Street located in the middle of commercial part in Queen Street. The Auckland CBD (meaning the Central Business District) is the geographical and economic heart of the Auckland metropolitan area. The area is made up of the city's largest concentration of skyscrapers and businesses, which form an iconic skyline.
The CBD is one of the most densely developed places in New Zealand, with many commercial and some residential developments packed into a space of only 433 hectares (1,070 acres). Bounded by several major motorways and by the harbour coastline in the north, it is surrounded further out by mostly suburban areas.
Price by negotiation
Do not delay and call SOLE AGENTS today to view the premises:
Anna Radkevich - 021 268 8277 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ranjan Unka - 021 711 755 - email@example.com
Phil Haydock - 021 192 2233 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Bayleys North Shore Commercial has not measured the building and cannot represent the accuracy of the above information
*Subject to council consent and approval
* Data provided by National Broadband Map
Commercial for Sale Office Building
- 631 m2 Floor
Similar Properties Nearby
- Auckland Central
- 79-83 Beach Road