Mixed Use Residential and Commercial, Russell
20 York Street Russell View map
Listing # NT26A Listed 18 Jul 2016
About this property
Right in the heart of the tourist centre of Russell, this is an investment opportunity with multiple options.
Currently the property has been left vacant so new owners have the option to install their own businesses in the freehold or examine the options for development. The zoning allows for high density commercial and residential development up to 8.5m with possible use for retail, food, or professional offices. With homes in Russell now in short supply and selling at premium levels this could be a great opportunity to combine a great living environment with income.
If you are looking for yield, the property is divided into two separate tenancies of approximately 80m2 each; both with full amenities. This investment presents as ideal for retail, food, or professional offices. There is also great potential for mixed residential/commercial development subject to council permits.
If you have vision, you will know how to capitalize on the high traffic location and the growing popularity of this area for year-round tourism. If you are new to commercial investment then call me now to discuss the possibilities.
For sale by Tender closing Friday 5th May, 2017.
- Commercially zoned, central Russell location
- Thriving tourism centre, market for retail and food outlets
- Freehold site of approximately 262m2, on-site car parking
- Ideal for owner-occupier with secondary rental income
- Potential for excellent yield at market rental rates
- Various options to lease at competitive market rates
* Data provided by National Broadband Map
Commercial for Sale Retail Property
- 160 m2 Floor